Using GovBlocks for decision making
Start using GovernChecker
The GovBlocks user dashboard summarizes the users interaction with GovBlocks and its network. It highlights the following:
Shows a list of apps using GovBlocks Protocol, along with the number of tokens of the particular app the user possesses.
Users will only be able to participate in the governance of an app if they possess tokens of that particular app.
This section contains the following metrics of the user:
- GBT Tokens held by the current user address
- Average reputation held across various dApps
- Rewards received as GBT by participation in governance of various dApps
Clicking on 'View Details' under each of these heads takes the user to the historical ledger of the particular metric. Below is an example of the GBT Ledger for a particular account:
This section contains the following metrics:
- Number of proposals created by a user till date
- Number of solutions proposed by a user till date
- Number of votes caste by a user till date
Clicking on 'View Details' under each of these heads takes the user to the historical ledger of the particular metric. Below is an example of the Proposals Ledger for a particular account: